Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Pencil Sketching-1

This is the First Pencil Sketching I Did. 

This sketching means a lot to me because, it is from that moment that I started sketching and loved it more than anything else. I love sketching. The 2 birds from right were pretty easy when compared to the first bird. It had lots of curves and needs utmost concentration. Doing this sketch at a first attempt is something I've always be proud of. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool post
nyc sketch :)

Chapters From My Life said...

Very interesting profile. Good luck with your choice of career My son is doing animation in Arena, Bangalore. My profile pic is the sketch he made for e as my birthday gift.

Princess Poo said...

@Prince
Thank you :)

@Farida
Thank you :).
Wow. Thats really nice :).
All the best for your son :)

anatreek said...

I suck at drawing..you seem to be good at it though :)

Princess Poo said...

@Ana
Hehehe :D :).
Thanks jhi :).
I don't know :O. I think I am :D :P

Unknown said...

Haha, love the baby duck and his mother (or father?)
Amazing sketch...Nice
(The right ones are a little light compared to the sparrow, why?)

Princess Poo said...

Father :D :).

Hehehe :D. Don't know :O :P.
Depends on my mood ;) :P

Post a Comment